Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving

The day to move is almost here. I'm flying out of Denver tomorrow night (late night!) and will arrive on Friday, really early in the morning. The good news: I actually have a place to go when I arrive.

I'll be living in Brighton, MA, which is 3.2 miles west of the university. I already bought my subway/bus pass, and I'll be getting a bicycle when I get there. According to one of the guys I'll be living with (who is also attending BU) it takes about 20 minutes by bicycle, 25 by bus, and 30 by train to commute to the school. He claims that he is able to ride his bicycle even in the winter. I don't know about that, that sounds a little cold for me.




I've checked out the neighborhood I'll be moving to (via google maps) and there is a Starbucks within 0.1 mile from my house--therefore I have nothing to worry about.

No comments: